The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The device allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-30
- Series: Lightning Series I
- Manufacturing Method: Die Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 296 grams/10.4 oz.
- Overall Length: 7 1/2”/190.5 mm
- Overall Width: 3 3/4”/95.3 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8” Allen wrench and 5/16” socket wrench
*Designed for use on thin hollow body and semi-hollowbody guitars
*Reproduction Blueprint – Click for Detail
*Installation Instructions – Click for Detail